Bless Her Heart

I have been messaging with Vickie for a bit.  I know that if I have prayer request she is at the top of the prayer warriors list.  She has been keeping up with our adventure and last week she asked if my dad could have a box of something special.  And today this box of cookies came.


I thought they were supposed to be delivered yesterday but as things worked out for the best they came today when he needed a little pick me up.  My sister text me to tell me what kinds there were and how delicious they were.  All I ask is that they leave me a few crumbs.

He ws thrilled.  And he remember who Vickie is and where she lived when she and my sister were running around during junior and senior high school.  Thanks Viskie for spreading alittle bit of sunshine!

Comments

Popular Posts