So Much To Do

Well, let me just say that I haven't seen my dad move so quickly down the hall for lunch.  Seriously!

After lunch, everyone is all smiles.  And notice the mug..that is my dad's soup bowl.

Going some where I  have never been but have heard about it for years...The VA.  An appointment with the ENT about hearing aids.  Evidently it is a long walk.

And it was.  We literally drove around the parking lot for 20 minutes to find a place to park...not even a handicapped spot.

This took my breath away.

Someone couldn't wait.  I was sitting on his buggy waiting for him to come back and I hear his phone ring ( a very loud train whistle) and noticed it was coming from here.  Only my dad!

Never have I seen such shiny floors.

Can you see him sitting int he office waiting his turn?  He looks a lot like Max Blake sitting there.

And everyone gets a treat when he has a good day at the doctors office.

We took a little side trip to see if the guys could fix his lock on his buggy.  They just happen to be right down the street from the old Ellis Furniture!

And dinner is always fun when we get to sit with the ladies.  He a B had to show off their bibs.  Hopefully there will be no greasy spots on his shirt tonight.

Phoebe love to build tee-pees out of the napkins.

Someone seems upset because he didn't get to add his to the village.


Comments

Popular Posts