My New Normal Sunday

So my new normal on Sunday is going to church and then head for my dad's.  This Sunday was just a little different.  I headed out early to relieve my sister because she had a little bit of a challenging night with him.  Nothing terrible or even treatment related.  He just didn't feel good.

Had a little bit of church in the car on the way.  I love it because I can sing as loud as I want and no one can tell me to quit.  Michael W. and I go way back.

It was such a beautiful day so we headed out to the lake.  We had to beat in 4 hours before the big game.

And look at Robin's new 'buggy'.

She even let me drive.  I was a nervous wreck.

We might have driven places where we weren't supposed to.

I stayed on the road!

And then the moon came out and we knew it was time to head home.

It was good to get him out in the sun and fresh air.  I think he loved it.  We've already made a date to fish the next time I am home and it is pretty.  Already picked out the spot!

Comments

Popular Posts