Feeling The Love

These last 16 treatment days have seemed like a lifetime.  We were going along so well then he hit a wall.  And the next time I was here I feel like the wall fell on him.  It is hard to watch.  But we laugh and try to make the best of things.  Oh the stories we could tell!  Some of them I still can't believe!  It has taken a village so far.  People from all over helping by making meals, taking care of the animals, cleaning the house, helping in Wammyville, coming over to just give me a hug, or drop of dinner or a special dessert, and everyone at Wyngate, what an I say...we could not have made it this far without all the help.  All the encouraging words really make a huge difference in the attitudes around here.  I make the walk down the hall everyday to check the mailbox and fill in the ladies of how he  is doing.  I think I am just as excited about the cards as he is.


Thank you to EVERYONE!

Comments

Popular Posts