Another Week Of Resting

It was a struggle but we finally were able to get his compressions socks on.  He is having a little trouble with his ankles swelling, especially his right ankle.  We are onit..Talked to the Dr and he changed his water pill to something stronger.

Molly has been working on the Meadows family ancestry.  She has put together a book for my dad to read.  He reads and then tells us about the most interesting things.  My cousin Mike is going t give us all the information that he has gathered.


Just before I got her John, our old across-the-street-neighbor brought a chocolate pie for us to enjoy that Debbie had made.  They must know when I am going to be here.

At least one card comes a day.  I love going to the mailbox for him.  I am so thankful that we have friends that take the time to send an encouraging note.  WeE both enjoy it!  Thanks you guys!

I am trying to listen to this book while he watches Fox News, COPS, Jeopardy, Price Is Right, and all those other news stations.  I tried to listen last night after he went to bed but I fell asleep around chapter 5.  Oops!

Comments

Popular Posts