A Busy Valentine's Day

Tuesday was a good day. So we took advantage of the good day and the good weather.

Up early and headed to radiation ahead of time.

Then on to the barber shop.  My dad had gotten his hair cut here for as long as I can remember.




We stopped off in Proctorville for some lunch.

The found a leak in one tire that we discovered was a screw.

In and out in record time.

Came home to find this waiting for me.  One of the men had gotten all the women a long-stemmed red rose.  So sweet.

cousin Kim came bearing chocolate covered strawberries.

Peep with one of his Valentines.

Peep voluntold me that he needed to do something for all his lady valentines.  So I bought a couple of bags of kisses and made some hearts.  Kim helped me design the decorations on the.  I snuck out before dinner and put them out on all the chairs for dinner.  Fun times with the old people


Comments

Popular Posts