45 Years Of Valentines

So one day last week I saw on FB that Chick-fil-A is having a little something special on Valentine's Day.  You can get cookies in a heart shaped tin and nuggets in one also.  I just mentioned on FB that I thought that was a cute idea.  Next thing I know....

We ordered lunch and then Mark asked about getting a few Valentines Day trays.  Nope, can't get them until Valentines's Day.  He explained that his valentine (the one standing right beside him rolling her eyes and shaking her head back and forth) was going to be out of town on Valentine's Day.  The manager was called in....and I bet you can guess the rest.

Usually, it is Brad Pit but for the season Cupid was in order.

So Saturday we picked up my valentines.

We met on a blind date my first semester at Marshall.  So I've had the best valentine for 45 years!

Comments

Popular Posts