While Wammy Is Away

I know I never need to worry when I need to be with my dad.  Mark and Betsy (and my awesome families) have it all together.  They might need to call every once in awhile to see if there are any extra diapers or what time exactly the PS doors open, but I  know the kids, human and animal types alike, are being taken care of.  I was informed that when I am not here it is called Pappyville/Betysville.  LOVE IT!

And I get pictures from the day so I don't miss a thing.

Betsy is the crafting wizard!

The baby tamer.

Pappy is too!



Sometimes you get really lucky and get to sit at the end of the table on the stool.

Lots of love for our little king.

Crafty Betsy strikes again.
(Don't tell the girls but she already has a penguin craft for next week, complete with penguin cookies!

Comments

Popular Posts