Smokey

Yesterday Mark and I got to go to The Taft Theater  (the last time I was there was to see Raffi with my sister and neice) to experience the Cincinnati Pos and Smokey Robinson.

Emmy gave us the tickets.

Security was tight...not ..just kidding, we walked right in.  WE were standing looking over the balcony hoping to see someone we knew and we turned around and saw one of the scout moms standing there.

We got to our seats and then I started looking around...we might have been some of the youngest people in the place.

And there they are...The Cincinnati Pops!

Mark likes to read all the print.  I just wait for him to tell me the important parts.  I'm the crowd watcher.

Last song.  I was afraid to take any pictures because in the beginning they gave out the rules and I am not a rule breaker.  I was a nervous wreck.

The songs brought back memories of Mark's parents.  And I swear a few times Mark was back on the bus after a basketball game singing with the guys on the bus.  It was a great show.  Smokey has amazing moves for 76 year old!  I was amazed that I even knew some of the words.

Comments

Popular Posts