Second One Down

I am so very happy to let you know that today was a better day than yesterday. It wasn't as long that's for sure.

I knew it was going to be a good day because this is the first thing I saw...Pheobe fixing up her snowman.



This is all that is left!

One of my dad's best buddies, Val, hooked him up for a little breakfast treat!

His appointment was at 9:45.  We had to meet The Strawberry Lady before she sold out of strawberries.  We also got a bag of pineapple oranges.

We were early for his appointment and it was probably a good thing.  We thought he had filled his bladder.  Nope. I think he drank another gallon of water trying to fill it up.  Finally happened and we got to go home.  About halfway to the door, he hit the wall. Figuratively of course.  I had to go get the car and then come back for him.  Weh we got home we had to check his oxygen level and 'we' needed some oxygen.  Took a break and watch a chick flick.  It was a good afternoon.

Another one of his 'girlfriends' got one of the biggest strawberries I have ever seen!

And then there is Val.  These two are totally rotten when they are together.

Stitch has not been too happy with us these days.  She doesn't like being home alone.



She is pitiful!



Comments

Popular Posts