Headed To WV In The Snow

 Dropped to excited boys off for a birthday party and hit the road in dippin' dot flakes.

32 wasn't bad.

 
Little by little, the flakes got sloppier and darker.

Then it became really fun.  Quarter size flakes dropping all around!  Oh, how I wanted to stop and catch some on my nose.  But I needed to get myself to WV for dinner.



 Keim Family Market.  Oh, the car wanted to turn in sooooooo bad!  But no not this trip.  Maybe next time.

Getting ready for my shortcut.



My favorite part of Portsmouth Road.

I made it just in time for dinner with my dad and sister.  Then we watched The Pursuit of Happiness.  Now it is on the strawberry pie made by Debbie Bradley, my dad's across the street neighbor and a former PS family from way back.





Comments

Popular Posts