Back On The Road

Headed back to my dad's last week...lots of doctor appointments to take care of.  Getting our team together and coming up with a game plan.

Guess what we are going to be doing on days that he feels good?  Better get my tackle box ready.

Ready for breakfast.

Peep could not live in a better place.  I feel good when I can't be there because I know that all these ladies and more will be looking after him, and maybe trying to keep him in line.

One of my favorites memories from my childhood.

Robin is in charge of all the medical paperwork.

Got to go to lunch after a morning at HIMG.

And then the big clean-out begins.

Stitch even got to go for a little car ride while we were running some errands.  She shook the entire time.  Not a good passenger.

Just finished up with all the appointments and errands for the week.  And he is still smiling!  But pooped out!

Stitch loves 'running' down the hall to home sweet home!

Ahhhhhh, home at last!

Comments

Popular Posts