He's Almost His Old Self

We 've been doing a little research and networking the last few days getting ready for our meeting with the doctors.

Stitch never jumps up in the bed but since we have been home she has slept in the bed with Peep.

Every day at 10 am the residents meet for sit-ersize.  

And do they ever mean business.  They is no funny stuff here.

And they use sticks.  I actually ended up sweating.

Exercise class number one under my belt.

Bonnie is going to be out of two for two weeks, so B is going to be in charge.

Betty came to be with my dad so my sister and I could go to dinner with my dad's sisters...two of the craziest aunts I know.

Today I made my dad go down to exercise class.


He even put in his two cents.

My dad's cleaning lady came today and she always vacuums Stitch.

And the crazy aunts were back to play cards! They brought lunch from Panera. We even played through dinner.


Comments

Popular Posts