Another Banner Day

Late start to the morning the day this morning.  Today is my sister's first day of Christmas vacation.  She isn't feeling well, but she was able to take the dog for a walk.  
Crack me up!

And then I found this in the bathroom.  It is for real!  Smells so good.

We see the two that are the favorites for sure!

And today after we had a visit from one of the sweetest little ladies.  She even came bearing gifts.

And then the work began.  Our new PT came to work.  He did such a great job...laughing all the way.

Guess what we did right before dinner.  I asked if we could stop for dinner. And yes, we walked down to the dining room...part of my PT for him.

This is my Aunt Judy...crazy and funny.

And my twin, so I am told...my Aunt Dory from NC.

And tonight I had a partner, Nutmeg, my Aunt Judy's dog.

I didn't do too bad.

Comments

Popular Posts