My Oldest Friend

My oldest friend on the planet came to visit on his way home from TX at the beginning of the week.  He cracks me up!  You will never find a finer person.  Heart of gold. Always smiling and knows everyone!  I could go on forever about him.  Growing up we lived on the top of one hill and he lived on the top of the next one over.  We went all through school together.  

We gathered eggs so he could take some home to his mom who was visiting.

He even wore Pappy's chicken shoes.

First time holding a chicken and it was so funny.

I introduced him to the boys.

Boogie kisses!

Giving the girls a little sunflower treat

Maybe a future chicken farmer.

Boys at play.

showing off

I hope the next times that Billy comes through he will stop to visit.  Which won't be too much longer because he is soon to retire and head to TX.  I will miss that crazy laugh!










Comments

Popular Posts