In Bed For My Birthday

I spend my birthday weekend snuggled under my favorite beat up old quilt.  Not only is it a bad time for me allergy wise but I also picked up a hacking, nose blowing, sinus pressure, virus that is going around.  I tried my best to push through.  But finally, my poor, OLD, sad body said I just can't do anymore, so I gave in and climbed in bed.  I think I slept for two days and nights.  I'm on the mend still but now I am at least functional...a little.

One of the best parts of being sick in bed is being able to read the birthday wishes.  FB, email, texts...and I received hundreds!  I feel so blessed to have so many friends and family members that took the time to write a little note or make a short phone call.  It made for sweet dreams.  Thanks everyone for making me feel so special!

Comments

Popular Posts