I Need Your Help


I am looking for all and any Dr. Seuss books I can get my hands on to help replace books lost in the flood for Hyde Park School.  I will be more than happy to pick them up for you if you could part with the ones you have.  The K teacher  lost all her books. I know that each year she has a special Dr. Seuss unit for on Dr. Seuss's birthday, March 2nd.  Today I went to the Terrace Park Community Yard Sale and found only one book.  I plan to go to Half Price Books to see what they have.  Someone today told me about a book sale in Dayton I should check out.  If you don't have any books or know of anyone that might have some that they would be willing to donate, I am more than willing to accept a monetary donation for book purchases.

Thanks for your consideration and help.  I am sure she will be pleased with any books that we can come up with.

Comments

Popular Posts