A Shower For Molly

Cassie, Emmy, Alaire, and I left early and headed to WV on Friday morning to get ready for a shower for my niece Molly AKA Furball.  We spent the night with my sister and her husband...and later Dustin
Molly loves hydrangeas so I cut some from the yard to use for table decorations.

Jars with jute.

The shower was held in the Rose Garden at A Room With A View.

The room was packed.

I was busy running around doing so things so Cassie got out my camera and took some pictures.





I gave her a hankie that she can carry and then give to me to make a bonnet for her first child,

My friend Tina at Tina's Creative Side made the card.

Emmy, Robin, my sister, Molly's mom, Molly, and Cassie



We had a great time now looking forward to the wedding in October.

Comments

Popular Posts