Nature Camp...Day 2

Water and paintbrushes are so soothing.

Nature Hikes are the best...especially when there is sand involved.

And a creek is even better!  And no one fell in.  It was a miracle.

If they would have only been ripe.  But now I know where to go pick.

Wax crayons on sandpaper plus the sun can be very interesting.

I think those were supposed to be leaf prints/stamps.


And play dough is my all time favorite preschool activity.  There are so many thing you can add to it to make it more appealing.  This week it was cocoa and coffee grounds with a few grains of rice.


fossils


Seed bombs...mud with a few flower seeds mixed in to be thrown into an area with needs a little beautification.


Helping out a friend with paint removal.

Sometimes you don't even need to use water.






Deep discussions.

Hard work.

 And everyone learned how to pinch and pull over snack bags!  Huge success!  You are welcome Moms!


You just never know!




Somebody look tired.

If I am not mistaken, this is a red-tailed hawk.  My favorite bird...just ask my kids.

Comments

Popular Posts