Field Day Week In Wammyville

Our last week as a bunch.  It is a good thing and a bad thing.  I will miss the yahoos terribly but I think I will enjoy not getting up at the butt-crack of dawn.  Sleeping in sounds pretty good these days.   We lots of fun and crazy things all balled up in one week.  Usually, it is what they have enjoyed doing during the  year.  Here is a sneak peek.
Oh, and Ellis and Alaire are here for the week!!!  Water balloons were a huge hit!  We could have gone through a million of them.



Neon paint crayons were colorful but did not last very long.  Could have used more of them.


Never can have enough bubbles.

The ghetto pool.





A Wammyville graduate came back for our big day!

And her, also a grad brother!  My only boy ever in Wammyville.









We go through mountains of chalk every year.
















Ally spotted his guy walking across the street ant the elementary bus stop.

Critter Getter's got nothing on me!





A little dancing to all our favorite Frozen songs.



Emmy brought her kids for a quick visit...

...so Mr. Wright (Kevin) could pick up his car!



Always a great time for a  picnic.  I think I might have taught her a bad trick...get all the crumbs!


Ellis found a toad.











The very rarely get to get int he back of Pappy's truck.  But today was a special day so we had a popcorn snack in it.


The snapping turtle got locked in the Safety Zone.  No toes or any other body parts to enter.

Another picnic before the rain.

 Swimming in the 'hot pool'.






The house is now quiet.  Almost too quiet.  I think I might just go take a nap to celebrate the start of summer.

Comments

Popular Posts