The Gruesome Twosome

We  got to spend some time outside this morning.  

Always posing for my camera.  She is a real pro!

Okay, so, she has a new game...Jump For The Clothesline.  I can't count the times she jumped today.

MadiMoo chased the chickens.  Well, maybe just one chicken, Sunny.  She is such a seet chicken.

Noodles here, caught her and picked her up before I had a chance to remind her how to pick her up.  It didn't last long thank heavens.

Then they followed her around the yard.

I think she should join the circus.

MadiMoo gave it a try.

A good try.

A really good, good try.

She really tried so hard to stand up and walk.

But int he end she opted for another camera shot.

Oh my gosh.  It is like seeing Madi and Marli all over again.

If you haven't been following one of my other blogs, NottaLotta Farm, you really need to click on the link on the side and check it out to see what we have been up to.  You are going to love it!

Comments

Popular Posts