Stuck In Phase Two


The plumber and his dad found three leaks.  Each bathtub drain and the toilet in out bathroom as a very small, slow leak.  Great!

Sees the issue has been going on for awhile.  So ol copper piping out and...

...new piping ready to go in.

Looks really nice.

And then this happened.  When the toilet was put in someone years ago they Super Glued it to the floor.  Then they tried to pry it up a chip and crack appeared.   Replacement in.  

Good part is that we now have a taller toilet that will help these old knees.  Was that TMI?

Now the carpenter is replacing some of the braces.

Drywall in and ready fro mud.

First mud on and drying.

It is like watching paint dry.  So far I think there are three coats.  Boy when I clean it is going to take me forever.  But not to worry Sarah gave me two cleanings as gifts.  Think I will be calling those in.

Comments

Popular Posts