HPS International Night


Had a great time at Hyde Park School last night at their first International Night.  Twenty seven countries represented by families that attend the school.  Games, food, dancing and lots of important information  about all the different countries shared.

Mark and Michael read almost everything in print and I know they sampled all the delicious food the countries shared.  Mark made lots of new international friends while I was stalking them all with my camera.  This slideshow is just shows a smidge of the fun we had.

Thanks to all the students, parents, teachers, volunteers, and administrators that helped put this event together.  Great idea!  I'll give you a two thumbs up!

The sixth grade students presented the principal with a Legacy Gift...a batik quilt done by each student.   I think the school might have just started a few new traditions!

Comments

Popular Posts