The Long Ride Home

Went home over the weekend to hug some very special people.  Attended a funeral of a very dear friend.  Jack will be missed by a lot of people but I'm thinking he won't soon be forgotten.   It was great to see all the BHBC family but sad because so many of them are gone. 

After the funeral I took a little side trip to RT 60 Music to see a friend I haven't seen other than on FB since junior high school.  That was fun!

I also got to spend a little time with my sister and my two favorite dads,  Peep and Pap AKA my dad and Mark's dad.  I got up before the sun this morning and headed back home in hopes to be able to see Cassie and the kids before they left to go back home.  It rained.  It flooded.  Foggy along the river.  Very sad looking like my mood but very beautiful.

When I hit RT 32 after coming off the short cut I hit really thick fog.  Thankfully I could see red tail lights in front of me.

Home safe and sound!  And in time!

Comments

Popular Posts