One Of My Favortie Days

PAJAMA DAY

I love a day that is laid back and full of nothing.  HA!  I think Pajama Day is the busiest day in Wammyville.  The yahoos are all excited about wearing their pj's all day.  But some seem so confused.

To add to their confusion I made 'eggs and bacon' for breakfast.
(melted white chocolate, yellow, M&M and two stick pretzels.)
  You should have see the looks on their faces when I set their plates down in front of them.  And then one by one I saw smiles appear.

 Then there was the movie.  Movies are rarely seen in Wammyville.  We also had popcorn and juice.


 Sometimes your piggies get a little hot and you just need to wiggle them in the air.

Brand, spanking new book for the day.  It was a hit.  So much so that Ellie gathered everyone under the tent and 'read' it to them again.

Pappy helped us with a little craft.

They are 'asleep' in their sleeping bags.


It was a grand day.  But I am so looking forward to putting my tired and weary head down on my pillow.  I might just go t be d with the chickens tonight.












Comments

Popular Posts