Date Night At Louiso's

On the dot Mark and I showed up at Louiso's Feed and Seed for what I call Chicken 101.  You can never learn enough!

Louiso Feed & Seed
1223 Old State Route 74
Batavia, OH
513-27-5665

And it was fun!  Food and drinks too!


Our 'teacher' was very knowledgeable and really down to earth.

This little bantam rooster showed off a few time but spend the entire night on that seed block.

The crazy chicken lady won a t-shirt!  I knew the picture of a frizzle.  Mark was impressed.  Our friends Todd and Sharone were there too.  They have chickens and horses.

I also came home with a door prize of mealworms for the girls, a green chicken pen,for me, and Mark won a hat.  Fun stuff.

Then Sharone had a bag of goodies for me.  A new cup (love the blue) and two cobalt blue bottles to add to the bottle tree and the coolest sign.

And you will be so proud...no new chicks came home to NottaLotta Farm.  It was hard!

I love my little farming life!  

Comments

Popular Posts