Thinking About Starting A Little Business

I called my neighbor, Mr. Bill, to check on him.  He hasn't been feeling too well and I wanted to make sure he was okay.  Wanted to go to the sore for him, only to call and he is out and about.  I told him I was on the way over to shovel his driveway.  So I head out and then Luke, my red headed son from next door brought his coal shovel and we double teamed the top of the driveway.  Then when we were on the bottom part, here comes my buddy Larry.  It was a great day in the neighborhood.  Larry headed home to his wife and Luke and I headed in for some peppermint hot chocolate/coffee.  (Mark and Michael had a Star Wars Man Movie Day.)

And let's just say that I have a ways to go when learning to take selfies.  Luke was a big help.





Comments

Popular Posts