Reclaiming The Laundry Room

I am waaaayyyyy to embarrassed to let you see the before pictures.  I can just tell you that it felt like the laundry room was going to devour me in one gulp every time I had to go in there.  I didn't feel like quilting anything.  I just wanted to get in and out.  I have a dream of a wonderful Laundry Room like the ones that Chip and Joanna Gaines do on Fixer Upper.  Instead Mark and I put together a Laundry Room that I can now feel like I can breathe in.  I don't need to look over my shoulder to make sure I am going to make it out alive.  It may not look like much to you but I can assure you it is a million times better than it was!

Everyone has their own person labeled laundry basket...

Tubs are full of quilting projects and Christmas decorations whittled down to only two tubs.

Shelving for beach towels, baby quilts, old rags, and laundry stuff.

Next on the list is some type of bar for hanging things that need to go on hangers wen they come out of the dryer.  We tightened up some of the lines hoping that will work.  

Can't wait to do laundry again.  I have walked in there several times today and just looked around and smiled.  It is just the small things.  Hoping to always keep it this organized but I  have a feeling when I have time to quilt again it might get a little scrappy.



Comments

Popular Posts