First Snow of 2016

Ella got me up at 6:30AM to go outside and breakfast. There was no snow. No wind. And it was a little warm compared to later in the day.   When I looked up to check the time it was 8:30 AM and I was shocked to see snow!  Couldn't have been a better morning!  I checked my weather app...1-3 inches with strong winds!  Picture me doing the Happy Dance.





On the way to church we saw the Snow Plow Man...boo!   Sorry



Later on in the day when the snow stopped I went out to see what I could find.







When Mark went to the store I put on my chicken suit and checked on the girls...check NottaLotta Farm Blog (find it over on the right side and just click on it)...and then I shoveled the driveway.  Nothing like some good old shoveling time to get your blood pumping.  Now I'm just sitting here praying for more snow.  Maybe a little Snow Dancing later.


Comments

Popular Posts