The Love Just Keeps Coming

I have a 'big kid' that gets off the bus 4 days a week and stays until his parents pick him up.  He isn't here long, maybe 45 minutes.  I don't get many pictures of him because there is so much more going on with pick-up from Wammyville and people going in and out jockeying for spaces in the driveway. 

Coop made a special trip to drop off my gift that he, all by himself, chose from the Santa Shop at school.  I love a good Santa Shop.  I was always on pins and needles when Michael would shop.  I couldn't wait to see what special trinkets he would choose.  I think Cooper was as excited about it as I was.

Since he is a big kid he calls me Mrs. Ellis.  Ever so often Wammy will slip out but for the most part it is Mrs. Ellis.  

Thursday rolls around, last day of school before Christmas Break.  Right after his party at school he headed for here.  He comes busting in the front door looking for me and his gift.  His gift has been sitting here for about a week and it had been driving him crazy  So much so that he might have gotten in a little bit of hot water and his gift got tucked away in the closet until Thursday.  He opened it and was thrilled!  Made my day!  I knew he would love it...a Cub Scout beanie with a headlight attached.

I open my special gift....
An elf necklace.  Nailed it.  Love it!  I haven't taken it off yet!I plan of proudly wearing it all during the Christmas season.  Thanks Coop!  You are a great shopper.  And you kept it a secret!  And thanks Delaney for all the artwork and love.  Mike and Marjie you are the best!

Comments

Popular Posts