Oh My! Did We Ever Have Fun!

I think today I might have totally lost my mind. Baking and icing cookies with five yahoos.

To save time and my sanity (if there is any left) I baked the cookies before they came.  I cheated and used the kind that you cut off the roll.  I know, how lame right!

I made special cookie decorating plates.  And everyone wore an apron.

Because I have seen this bunch in action in the kitchen before.

I made some red and green icing.

And they all worked so hard.

We even had multicolored sprinkles!

Some always like the icing better than the cookie!



This is serious business!  Love the new color of Christmas on this one..reindeer poo brown i think is what she called it.


I'm guessing there will be no nap for this one...sugar high is going to be hard to come down from.

A great time was had by young and old....but boy am I worn out and I still had half a day to go.

Comments

Popular Posts