Children's Hope International

Mark and I joined other Red Shirt Team Members for a pack on December 5.  This pack goal was 100,000 meals that were going to Haiti.

I was on table 6 and Mark was on table 4.  Always good to be close to each other so I can keep track of how many boxes his people actually pack.  He isn't very truthful when he tell you how many they have packed.  It always seems to be three or four more than my table does.  But today he did have a double sealer.

I got lucky and had several box designers


These two were great levelers.  They pounded each bags as if it were a punching bag.  And the little one in the red stripped shirt was the best table sweeper.

A great crew.  I gave them a goal of 13 boxes.  We packed 15!
15 boxes with 36 bags in each box with 6 meals in each bag equals 2,808 total meals.
AWESOME

Boxes ready to be shipped.

Comments

Popular Posts