Builders Club and Breakfast With Santa

AJ was the first elf to greet us.  Can't start the morning much better than that.

I love this snowman painted on a piece of time.  It ran through my mind that he might need toc ome home with me bu then I thought better of it,  But i will be on the lookout for him for January with the snow flies!

Working his little heart out.

Mrs. Parker put me in charge of a craft.  How did she know this was right up my alley.  It was so fun.  

Mark was part of the Kitchen Crew.

 Another cute craft.
 Some happy helper elves.

The calm before the storm.




Love it that there were props.  Some of the little ones really didn't want to talk to Santa.  So they hid behind the mask.  I have to say that Santa and Mrs Santa were the best I have seen in a long while.  So kind and patient.  Some of the children wanted to have their pictures taken with Mrs. Claus.




Look at those smiles!


Letters to Santa were so sweet.  I tired to read over as many shoulders as I could.

More instructions.

 Ready to take your money.


Snowball toss

Lined up all ready for customers.

 And here they come!

My helpers.

And we have elf makers.


 Love how hard the elves  worked and how awesome their projects turned out.  Everyone seemed pleased.  Another fun day around our little town!

Comments

Popular Posts