We Are Winners!!!

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!
 OH! MY! GOSH!

You need to read the whole story.

About a year ago one of the yahoo was selling magazine subscriptions for a fundraiser at her school.  It was right before or right after The Girls came.  I ordered the magazines called Chickens.  Everyone thought it was so funny.  I read then from cover to cover several times.  I have learned so much.  Now you must know that I love taking pictures of The Girls.  The magazine holds a photo contest each month.  So I decided to enter a few shots.  I think (I can't remember it was so long ago) I sent in head shots of each of the girls and then one extra shot just for fun.  Now fast forward to yesterdays mail.  I went to the mailbox and found a letter addressed to me.  Didn't really notice the return address.  I usually throw junk mail away but once there was a two dollar bill in one so now I open all the junk mail. 

 Then I see an invoice for $39.95.  I'm racking my brain thinking what have I ordered now.  Couldn't remember so I just laid the mail on the table and went on doing whatever it was before I got the mail.  Then I went to clean up the mail to go to recycling and say another paper that said I was a WINNER!

Winner for Jan/Feb.  Great I am going to have to wait forever.  But then I remembered that it usually comes out a month before the date on the cover.  So I sent Mark out on ]the hunt.  Home Depot didn't have theirs yet but Kroger did!


And here it is...the winning photo...the biggest one on the page...chicken butts!!!

Just in case you needed a close up.
Crispy, Judy, and Dory have hit the big time.

And this is what we won. Actually two of them.  And they work.  I just looked out the window and they were blinking like crazy.  Well I guess I really don't know if they scared anything off but I do know they blink for all they are worth.  So proud of my girls!


Comments

Popular Posts