Trick or Treaters At Our House

This was the best bunch of the night.  Costumes were great and so were their attitudes.  Good bunch of friends and I am proud to say I know one of them!  Theo, you have some awesome friends!

Could this be the little cutie from up the street.  Best Ninja ever!  And that is her real black belt!

Twin Spiders got out of their wagon to pic out treats.

These three caused the cuteness meter to explode.

Beautiful!

Love this one!

I knew these two when I saw them up the street.  Love what you have done with your hear Coop!  And the curls on that little cutie beside you were perfect!

The TRICK or treat man.  He scared all the big kids by yelling at them when they stuck their hands in to get the candy.  I made him promise he wouldn't do it to the little ones.  We had our dinner of potato soup and hot coffee at the end of the driveway with scary music and squealing kids!  It was a great night!


Comments

Popular Posts