Maddie Moo Oakes Comes For Thanksgiving

Maddie's family hit the road Sunday evening bound for Boston!  Talk about a long rive...they have already finished 23 episodes of Punky Brewster!  Maddie gets to spend Thanksgiving with us!  Ella is excited about that.   A friend to play and snuggle with.

First midnight snack she had...and entire loaf of special bread from Miami Market.

I al so afraid that she might have a chicken snack one day by mistake that Cassie made me this sign to hang on the backdoor.  We have a system.  Early morning run for the dogs around 6:30am.  Then the girls get out for the rest of the day.  Just before dark they go in and the dogs have the yard for the rest of the night.  I'm probably not going to see too many eggs this week...really stressful for the girls.  And as a backup lock on the backdoor, I jammed a fire poker in the door so it won't open from inside or outside.

Wammy, I really didn't mean to eat the entire loaf of bread...but it was just soooo good!

See, I'm being a good dog now.  I just took Ella Bella for a run around the house.  Aren't you proud of me?

And I look after all the little yahoos you have running around here.

Oh how I love my job!

See, I'm being a good dog now.

BUSTED!


Comments

Popular Posts