The Picture Lady Is In Town

Cassie and Trevor come to Cincinnati to have family pictures taken once a year because one of Cassie's friends from high school is a photographer from AZ.  Emily makes her rounds through the US photographing just about everything.  When everyone is in town I usually become a fifth wheel and watch her work.  I learn something new every year.  This year she asked me...ME...to take some pics of her taking pics of the crew.  And don't you know I didn't take my camera.  Drat!  So all the following pics were taken and edited with my cell phone...something really new to me.

We drove to Bass Island and went down to the river.  Elli and I made this cairn.  I love these little rock sculptures.  I first say them in Hawaii. Now I make them everywhere I go.

I had lots of shots to choose from but I am jus sharing a few.  Some people say they get bored looking at the same pics on the blog.  Can you imagine who those people are?









I tried to lighten them up but not much luck.

  I will NEVER NOT take my camera again!

Emily Piraino Photography
emilypiranio.com
Emily Piraino Photography-Facebook
www.emilypiraino.com/blog

Comments

Popular Posts