Take Me Home...

Last weekend Mark and I took a little trip back to our roots in WV.  We went to celebrate Gloria's birthday.  That was a great time seeing all 'the relatives' on Mark's side.  And then there are the hours of just laughter and silliness that we got to share with cousins that some we haven't seen in over 10 years.  We put together all the pictures (100!) into a little slideshow.  I can tell you that it is a good one but the time we all spent together was priceless.  We have already decided that we need to do it again in just a few years.

I have chosen some of my favorites.

Headed our way from CA.

Sarah and Nancy driving from WI.

 Mark and Keith Creasy.

Cheryl, Greg Creasy and Bev

Patty Welch and Sarah

Lisa and Nancy finally meet.

Terry and Keith Creasy looking at  old pictures from Keith and Katherine.

Blood cousins

Keith with Cheryl and Bev

Gordon Cole



Gloria, the birthday girl with Terry


Ronnie

 The birthday girl!

Super Eight will never be the same!

The girls were taken on a trip around Huntington to see and the sights and to revisit some of their favorite places.

 Adams Ave


Mamaw's House

 Keith and Katherine's house on Seventh Ave

Shortest court in Huntington.

 We learned about first kisses on the steps of the school.

And then there was the adventure at Camden Park!

Our favorite ride,doesn't really matter how tall you are right Bev?


I am afraid to share what shenanigans when on here because I am afraid the higher ups may come and hunt me down. Let's just say that I HAVE NEVER laughed so hard in my entire life!!!  We have it on video that's all I am going to say!




 The Rose Garden in Ritter Park.

Midway lunch at the counter.  Nancy ordered 32 hotdogs to be frozen so she could take them home.

But we all know who makes the best hot dogs in town!  We had a taste test to prove it.
(Really I lost.  Just to them.  I will never switch)

You just never know what Nancy has up her sleeve.


Sarah tipping the driver.

We had a blast!  Can't wait for the next meeting!






Comments

Popular Posts