Getting Prepped


I'm getting ready for my little trek on the AT sometime in the next year.  Emmy found the coolest thing ever...

...a penny with 'AT' stamped on it!  And it fits on my boot laces!

Not only that but $1 of the cost will be donated to the Appalachian  Trail Conservancy which will help the trail for years to come.  Also some of the funds will help LeeAnn and Jeremy, owners of CREATIVITY IS FREEDOM, make a thru hike when they have raised enough funds to be away from their business for 6 months.  So it is a triple win!

On the card...
Best therapy in the world I think.  Fresh air, fresh water, nothing but smiles, everybody happy, nothing negative...Free.  Trusting in the Lord.Get up everyday and keep hiking.  That's all you do.
SMOKIN' BEAR

Comments

Jan said…
Good luck. I know you'll keep us all posted on your "prep" progress. I'm looking forward to your journey.

Popular Posts