Earned My Red Shirt Today!

Ever since going to help pack meals with Michael's Builder's Club at school we were hooked.  We even signed up to be on The Red Shirt Team.  On my birthday we packed in the morning and then went back in the afternoon.  So I am now an official Red Shirt Team Member!

First pack was so fun and HOT.  Over 300 people coming together at Hands Against Hunger to pack 100,000 meals for the children of Cincinnati.  Each meal packed feeds six.  You do the math...that's a lot of full bellies.  My table was great.  They were so fast that we had to share our bagged unsealed meals with the two tables on both sides of us.  We could have used a double sealer.  They were awesome!!!

Not my best look...bur three hundred people sang to me.  I even got a crown.  Enough foolishness...let's get back to work!

My AWESOME team!  We packed 13 boxes before I lost count.  36 meals in each box.  6 meals to a bag...we did approximately 2,808 meals.

Our second pack was a private pack.  We even had a red shirt table going.  Lots of fun!

Comments

Popular Posts