The Cousins Reunion

Well, at least that is what I am calling it.
In between hospital runs and cleaning up the little house we managed to make it to the reunion.  Funny thing...it was at my dad's place and he wasn't there because he was in the hospital.  But Wyngate was so nice about everything and we all had a good time.
 
Papaw was an honorary guest and his date was going to be Emmy.  He got her a beautiful corsage for the occasion.  But that didn't happen because he was also in the hospital.

We all brought something to eat.  Most everything was homemade except for my veggie tray that Walmart so beautifully supplied.

My oldest cousin, Mike, has been working on the family history.  He has found out we have relative that are clear back to the 1800.  Some of them a little questionable.  We were going to sit down and go through all the work that he had done.  But we never did make it to do that.  We did however sit around and tell old stories.

These are my two crazy aunts.  And they are holding up my dad's picture while he is laying in the hospital.

The whole kitten caboodle.

Aunt Judy and cousins, Kim and Sherry.

Aunt Dory with Mike and Bo (or Beau)

My sister, Robin, my dad and me.

My grandfather always lined us up in birth order.  So here we are...looking old!
 

Comments

Popular Posts