Kayaking Adventure With The Marks

We have been talking about doing it all summer long so finally we hit the river with the Marks family.
Boys Team

Girls Team



The water was way, way doing so we did a lot of, a whole lot of bumping on the bottom.  Or you could say bumping our bottoms.  But Jen and Tom have a smooth move when they get stuck.  They both lay back as far as they can to even out the weight and then they give it a little scooch.

No one on the river but us!


Carolyn likes being in the middle...all she does is sit.

Matthew and Tom hitting the 'rapids' behind the American Legion.

Calming day

One of the most memorable parts of the day for me (and I am telling you the honest truth, the Marks' will back me up on this one) we saw an eagle fly right over us at the bridge in Milford.  I saw another one and tried to get pictures of both but the fist one I got stuck in the rocks by not paying attention to where I was going and the second one I was just too excited to get the camera out!


Comments

Popular Posts