Selling Our First House

Never thought this day would come but it has.  We are selling our first little house.  Oh, I wish you could have seen it when we bought it.  I cried.  Not a good, happy cry but a what have we done cry.  It was in HORRIBLE shape...holes punched in the doors, fire marks in the kitchen, all brown tile floors, a nasty SMALL bathroom.  But with the help of my parents, my Popaw, Mark's parents and friends we made it into the best little house for our growing family.  I was pregnant when we moved in.  And at the time we had no idea we were having twins.  We outgrew the house even before we moved in.  Then we bought 'the big house' up the hill and Mark's parents moved in.  Now it is time.  So if you know of anyone looking for a little house.....
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts