My Niece Was In Town

There was a very special day last week in the life of my niece, Molly, who I have always referred to as Furball.  She got ENGAGED!  She was in town doing some really smart training for her job at the Corp of Engineers in Huntington.  We decided to take her to Montgomery Inn's Boathouse to celebrate.
 
She so wanted the pulled pork.  Mark talked her out of them and into the ribs.  I think he likes her choice.

One of the famous pigs hanging around on all sorts of places around the city.

A stache from the All-Star Game.

A walk by the river was the backdrop for this shot.  So glad Mark wasn't ready with the camera when I tried to climb to the top of the wall.  We got some shots of us sitting on the wall but this must have been the best because this is all I have seen.

And she came with gifts.  A few weeks ago I got a text saying I needed one of these.  Oh yes I do, thank you.  It has a zipper and even a pocket.  We decided that I was going to look carrying it when I had on my chicken hat, with my chicken shirt and of course my chicken shoes.  Now all I need to find is a pair of chicken pants and I'll be set..
 

Comments

Popular Posts