First Week Underway

It is a must that everyone have a pair of 'chicken shoes'.

They picked up right where they left off.

Cater, the number 2 graduate from Wammyville got to come back for two days while his mom attended meeting and things to bet ready for school to start.  I think he missed us.

The very first graduate came back for a day.  I KNOW she missed Wammyville.  She even had a beautiful rainbow complete with lots of hearts pic for the fridge.

We got out the strawberry flavored play dough and all the cookie cutters we could find.

The weather has been beautiful!  Lots of outdoor play.

New this year...digging in the pea gravel...it is a big hit for sure.

We have no pea gravel eaters this year...knock on wood!

Exploring the yard and finding lots of strange new things.

More sidewalk art.

Even dug out the diggers.

With the schedule we have this year we are going to be able to do lots of 'crafts' and preschool activities.  They won't even know they are learning.  My friend, Betsyco gave me these clear trays that are perfect for just about everything we do.  I love them.  They love them.  We all thank you Bets.

No assigned seating for breakfast and lunch.  I made name plates and they sit somewhere different everyday.  Gotta find you name and be sitting in your seat before food is served.

One of my favorite things to do is paint with marbles.  We will be doing lots of that I am sure.
 
The first week went by really quick.  No one cried!  My preschool juices are flowing!  Ready to ROCK!

Comments

Popular Posts