Car Ride Leads to 127 Going South

I wasn't able to go on the 127 Longest Yard Sale this year.  Planning for next year.  I think Mark felt sorry for me and decided to take me to Main Strauss in Covington...where we start our search each year.  We took Isaiah and I'm going to just say it was the hottest and most humid day of the summer so far!  Really didn't see anything.  Good thing. I only had the $5 that was in my pocket.  I decided to take shots of the buildings instead.
 
We were headed to the van when a lady stopped me and told me to make sure I took Isaiah to the Tower at 3PM because there was a show about the Pied Piper of Hamlin.  I have a video of it.  I should have taken a video of us melting in the shade.

The beginnings of the 127 World's Longest Yard Sale.







I still missed heading down the road to all the treasure holes along 127  Good thing is I have a good friend in Harrodsburg that participates in the sale and we text back and forth all day.  Thanks Jody!
 
We ended up driving to Building Value LLC to see what we could find.  Nothing there either.  That's okay I think that day we ended up eating lunch at Eli's at Findlay Market.  Yummmm!  And Isaiah got to see his Auntie Aneek.  I think she was really surprised to see him...and us. 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts