Big Trucks and Cool Vehicles Camp

I just realized that I haven't posted about the first week for me at Summer Camp.  As in I am the leader of the camp.  I am trying to follow someone who has always done a way excellent job.  Trying to fill his shoes put me in orbit.  They are some big shoes to fill!
 

This is just a snippet of our week! The
Service Department brought a brand new snow plow!



 Officer Morgan came from the Police Department.
 

Almost all boys.  So divide and conquer.  We put all the big trucks on one side of the room and all the 'crafty tables' on the other side divided by caution tape.


 Everyone got to make a firetruck to take home.



Complete with a hose on one side and a ladder on the other.




Service Department makes a return trip.  This time with a backhoe.  I made construction vest out of brown paper grocery bags for everyone.  A big hit! Yea! 
 


 Of course there were all kinds of books!
 
Logs for building.

Shaving cream just because.



We made race cars by painting our feet.

Kona Ice saved the day on Friday!



We had a great week.  I survived 16 boys and two girls going 110 MPH everyday.  I kept up but I must admit that just about everyday after camp I came home and took a little nap.  I had great assistants (the pics won't post for some reason) that kept me going and they knew all the ends and outs of the building and how things work.  So thankful!


 

Comments

Popular Posts