Last Day Of Wammyville For The Year

Cooper's last day was a little earlier that
n the rest.  Good thing is, he just lives up the street and around the corner.  Hoping to see him sometimes this summer!

And then Doodles had to g a week more than anyone else.

Look who got to come back to spend the last day with us...Ally and Carter.

this one not too happy because Pappy was cutting the grass.

We pulled out the paints, bubbles, crayons, books....

dress-up clothes and a tent.

But we still had the time out chair.











The oldest got to gather eggs.



She also got to pick and eat the first strawberry.


Nick, you better get the shotgun ready!


 
Last walk for the year.


 
I love little chubby dirty fingers holding 'flowers'.

 
 

Another year come and gone.  And it was amazing as they all are.  Next year will be a little different...less yahoos, don't know how I feel about that.
 
My families treat me like a queen.  I love their kids like they were my own.  Just wish I had more energy so I cold stay three steps ahead instead of one.  Counting down to August when I can hug on these little monkeys again.

Comments

Popular Posts