A Day With Pappy

Last night Mark made the big mistake of telling Ellis and Alaire that they needed to go to bed after our movie because they had to et up early because he had a little adventure planned for them.  I had no idea where they were going either.  But guess who they work up at 6:30AM...this tired Wammy.  I told them that they sure better go get Pappy up.

Breakfast went like someone shot them out of a gun.  He told them to get on their swimsuits with clothes over top.  He gathered up towels and sunscreen.  They think by now they have figured it out...Coney.  NOT
 
They didn't figure it out until the got there.  Then their eyes went all buggy.

Papaw and I are home on pins and needles waiting for shots of the day.  My phone was acting all wacky and it wasn't dinging like it should when I get a text.
(Ellis wants to go to Paris and see the real thing)

I think he might be a thrill seeker.  He loved the coasters.

Alaire not so much.

This has always been Michael's favorite ride.
 
 
And the dreaded swings.  It makes me sick even thinking about them going around in circles.

They rode the Racer so many times they lost count.

Looks like Uncle Michael is herding them into something.  Ellis is not sure about it and Alaire is ready for just about anything.
 

The big kid of the bunch.

Oh dad, please don't make me do this!

But he was all about this.  First thing he said when he came in the door...'mom there is a bounty on us!  $10,000!  You can not imagine how priceless this is.  What is up with Mark's hat...is he a cowboy or what?  Michael seems to be taking this a little bit to serious.  Ellis must be channeling Al Capone.  And I am telling you one thing...I'm not messing with that little sissy holding a gun bigger than she is!  Crack me up!  Going in a frame for sure.  And Cassie not to worry there is a copy for you too.

Pappy tried his best to go wire to wire with them.  But no fireworks this trip.  Give them a few years and I'm sure he will give it another go.
 
Stick a fork in her...she's done.
 
Her poor little feet hurt so bad that I had to rub them while she fell asleep.  Which took all of 10 seconds.  They all smell like soured beach towesl but they were so tired.  It won't kill them to get showers first thing in the morning.
 

Comments

Popular Posts