Walking Cincinnati #1 Redo

Mark kept raving about his first hike and how pretty it was and how many places he walked so I suggested we do it over. So Sunday afternoon we headed out.  The three amigos.
 
The 'Singing Bridge' is my favorite Cincinnati bridge.

Let's Go REDS!
 
The Black Brigade Monument
 

Swinging on the riverbank.


Tallest building in Cincinnati

Statue of Cincinnatus.

The Purple People Bridge

The Bottlebrush Buckeye and the bees are doing their thing.

The yellow bridge is called The Big Mac Bridge.



Locks are starting to fill the fencing on the Purple People Bridge.

We crossed over into KY.



Paul Brown Stadium


I love it that they planted some rainbow Swiss chard in the flower planters.

If you look really close you can see where Bryce lived once upon a time in Mt Adams.


Speaking of Bryce.  We are standing at the crosswalk waiting to cross the street and who sees us first...Bryce and Tini and of course the dogs.


The All-Star Game is in Cincinnati on July 16.

This is a great walk but my dogs were screaming when it was all said and done.  I think I should probably make sure before the next adventure to stretch a little before.  I've got some sore ankles and heels.  Maybe even some better walking shoes.

Comments

Popular Posts